Followers

Friday 9 April 2010



A bit more chat tonight I think - can't settle to parchment this evening.
Last month - my Tutor Marilyn Pybus organised and ran a wonderful one day Parchment Festival in my home town. Debs (the one who did the Elephant)) and I ran a stall for Ooh-La-La-Creations showcasing two of their Cd's used with parchment. The main CD used was 'Shoes in Bloom'. This one is my personal favourite of all their Cd's and it lends itself to parchment superbly, as well of course, to other card skills.
I printed out the images (and they are all jpeg) straight to good weight parchment, embossed and added borders of lace and or grid work. I was very pleased with the results and will post some above for your perusal.
Above is a photo of part of the table that we did for the Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.