Followers

Thursday 24 June 2010

Horizontal or Vertical ??



I ordered the MCS Parchment Delights Volume 4 from C & C and it arrived this morning. I hadn't been interested in the previous volumes but this one looked interesting. This is the first image that I decided to try and print and then had to decide what to do with it - and I came up with this topper. I have used a flower and brad from the new Papermania Capsule Collection and ribbon from stash. The crackle bp is of course from Shoes in Bloom CD - where else!
Well - should it be horizontal or vertical?

3 comments:

  1. Horizontal for me Carol!! It's a really great card I like flourishy, swirly things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pamela - nice to see you.
    I do like it both ways - that's why I have a dilemma.
    Carol
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Carol swirls and bling do it for me every time
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.