Followers

Friday 4 June 2010

SATURDAY 19TH JUNE AT 10.00 AM ON..........


Create and Craft TV is a date you must keep. Ooh La La Creations are showcasing two of their many wonderful CD's - 'Shoes in Bloom' and 'Watercolour Memories'.
Debs Mitchell, a great friend of mine, is going be doing some wonderful demonstrations and the DT have been working their socks off to produce some wonderful samples. Boasting I know, as I am one of the team, but I know you will love them all. I'll make no bones about the fact that I love all of the work produced by Emma and Wendy of Ooh La La and I consider myself lucky to be one of the team.
I'll be glued to the TV - I hope you will be as well.
Carol
xx

1 comment:

  1. Certainly will and set Sky+, can't wait to see these CD's. I met Anne whilst on holiday in Spain and she told me how beautiful they are.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.