Followers

Tuesday 7 September 2010

For Our Sue


I started this Blog so that I could share my love of parchment craft with anyone else who has the same interests. I had no intention of using the Blog as a diary but I am going to make an exception.
This card and posting is about my lovely friend Sue who sadly, so sadly died on 28th August. Her battle against her illnesses was bravely fought for all the 4 years that I have known her, and longer. The special CD Sunday Challenge card - Kind Thoughts - I made for her. Sue gave me my first little book of parchment patterns when she knew of my interest and was so encouraging as I progressed along the way.
This card is the one I made her for her birthday last year. I loved making it for her and I was so proud of my embossing and making no mistakes. Only fellow parchers will understand that. It is not being big headed - just thrilled to have done it. Sue - your pain and suffering is no more but you will be remembered always by all that knew you for your caring and kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.