Followers

Sunday 30 January 2011

CD Sunday - Love is in the Air


With Valentines Day only a fortnight away what could be more appropriate and there will be plenty of time left to get those cards in the post.
You don't have to do one for Valentines Day though - anything to do with Love will suffice as long as a Cd has been used somewhere in the making.
For my own DT card I have chosen a pattern by Linda Moga Rivera in the January edition of the Parchment Magazine. I chose this one as it has lots of gridwork which is my particular love. The card base is from Carol Ann's Studio CD - Glitz 'n' Bitz - printed directly on to card. The coloured peel off edging around the heart was my own addition to the pattern.

Your entries last week were all fantastic and I really enjoyed my visits to your Blogs. I hope to see you all again and welcome some new challengees.

4 comments:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.