Followers

Sunday 12 June 2011

CD Sunday - If the Shoe Fits

 For this challenge I have used Carol Ann's Studio 'Glitz and Bitz' CD.  I used some toppers to make decoupaged ATC's to which I added some bling.  I made them on William and Kates Wedding Day  so they are called - If the Shoe Fits - Wedding Shoes.

Congratulations Hazel L on being our June Sponsored winner.  I loved your mouse with the big feet.  I hope you enjoy your prize and we see some of your creations using them.

As Jenny said on our Blog it is exciting see new entrants to our challenges, and we hope  you keep  coming back. If you are reading this and haven't entered one of our challenges before - please do.  There is nothing complicated about them - a theme and the use of a CD somewhere. That's all there is to it -  and once a month a prize from a sponsor to be won.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.