Followers

Friday 1 July 2011

'Paper Flower Boutique' by Debbees Cd's

The fab new Cd in town.  Produced by Debs of Debbees CD's and it arrived here this morning with the ink still wet.  I have been lucky to see a few CD's early and make samples for them most have been great but this one is just perfect. Designed especially for the paper flower maker it will soon become a must have.  I love making parchment flowers and couldn't wait to get started.  I haven't actually been through the whole Cd yet as I got so excited with the first few papers I looked at.
Here is my first completed one.  I have copied the centre idea from some commercial silk flowers I have and used some toning stamens cut down. and stuck into the centre.










Now Debs hasn't seen this yet.  I am just about to ring her to tell her I  have made the first one and posted it here.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Carol!!!! I am speechless (almost).... WOW
    I was hoping the CD would let people create beautiful flowers, but I had no idea.. no idea at all exactly how beautiful they would be!
    Thank You sooooo much, both for the fantastic write up, and the most divine flower... I love it!

    Hugest hugs my friend
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful flower Carol. I will have to go and have a look a this CD.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some beautiful parchment flowers - must go and take a look at your link to the CD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Deb, I am SPEECHLESS too, this is absolutely gorgeous, lovely colours, keep them coming
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.