Followers

Sunday, 11 December 2011

CD Sunday - Things with Whiskers - Week 2


Here is my second card for this challenge. This time I have used The Rachelle Anne Miller Collection CD from our Sponsor. We are giving away two of these great Cd's - one each week. So if you haven't been lucky this week there is another chance.
All of my card except for a small piece of dk purple card is from the CD. I printed the image on to parchment, embossed and did a very simple double dot border. I used a small part of the decoupage page to add some interest below the parchment and the sentiment is from the CD. There is a great deal to this double Cd and it will make a very useful addition to your sources - so I wish you luck.

Well done Hazel for winning the CD Prize for the 1st week. 16 seems to be your lucky number.

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Carol. Think I'll have to check this CD out. These are so cute.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so adorable... I might have to check out the CD too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol,

    Beautiful card, sorry I wont be joining this week, too much to do and catch up on, hopefully next week.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete