Followers

Sunday, 20 May 2012

CD SUNDAY - Easy Elegance

We had some beautiful 'Reflections' last week - thank you.  It is going to be difficult for Jenny to choose a winner.

I went back to Joanna Sheen's - 'Fashion Boutique'for my card this week.  I chose one of the Paper Dolls and a toning background paper. 

The flower is from my stash and I coloured the peel off sentiment to tone with the blue mirri card.

I look forward to lots more Blog hopping.  It does get expensive though as I keep finding shopping sites that I haven't seen before - and of course it would be rude not to visit.
xx


3 comments:

  1. Oh she is so elegant Carol! It all goes together so well. My card, just finished it and not yet uploaded, is probably not really easy elegance but elegant in a way! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Carol, she is so elegant. Went to visit your blog hopping site and i love the toppers they have. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Carol, she's very elegant. I'd forgotten this section on the Fashion Boutique.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete