Followers

Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Dreamcatcher

Here is the result of our first parchment project down at Barton-on-Sea last Saturday.  Another of Judith's great patterns.  This one I found  absorbing and it took total concentration - almost into the lunch break.  There is a lot to each part of the design.  Learning to do feathers was the purpose behind this and colouring them with felt tips.  Yes --- I did say felt tips.  I did the middle one - pink- using a felt tip pen and then abandoned the felts and just happened to have a couple of pencils with me.  Judith did notice but she wasn't too hard on me.
Here it  is  and and I am quite pleased with it.

5 comments:

  1. That is devine Carol. I love dreamcatchers and this is a lovely design which you have finished to your usual exacting standards. Love it.

    Hugs
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be pleased with it Carol, it is gorgeous.
    A beautiful dreamcatcher
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Christine on this one, you should be very pleased with this it is so beautiful. Looks like you had a wonderful weekend.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, I am interested that you used felt tip pens, well done on making a beautiful card with all the different elements it was not a simple card to make.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work - as always xx

    ReplyDelete