Followers

Sunday 25 November 2012

CD Sunday - Inspired by Nature

Our 'Layering' theme  last week seems to have been  more to your taste and I don't envy Sue having to choose a winner from all those great entries to the challenge.
This week it is Jocelyn's choice and I particularly enjoyed making my DT card for 'Inspired by Nature'.
I felt the urge to make another 'stitching' card and I found this adorable mouse here.   I used two CD's - Joanna Sheen - 'Fabulous Flowers' - poppy -  and 'Jayne Netley Mayhew' CD1 - cornfield background. The die cut leaves and the matting layer were cut from bronze mirri card.


I look forward to seeing all the wonderful creations that I am sure will be posted this week.

Carol x

9 comments:

  1. This is lovely Carol. The little mouse is gorgeous.
    Thank you for the link to hat site - will have a good browse later.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Carol, such a little cute mouse, Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is just too adorable hun! Love it! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Carol, your stitching is beautiful as is the cute mouse. Will check out your link.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Carol, I love your cute little stitched mouse and bronze leaf embellishments.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your stitched cards Carol, they are always beautifully done. Thank you for the link - just off to have a look around.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carol this mouse is gorgeous, and agree with Jocelyn, they are always beautifully done.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carol

    What a fab card, love your mouse, I love stitching cards but I don't seem to have time to make as many as I would like. It's a great challenge this week.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another of your wonderful stitching cards Carol, just where do you find the time, it is so lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.