Followers

Sunday 26 May 2013

CD Sunday - Aged to Perfection

I have chosen the Brighton run from La Pashe for my card this week. I have actually done the Commercial Vehicle Brighton Run and it was very exciting.  At the time my eldest son was helping to keep an old Denis Fire Engine on the road and was  part of a team taking it to shows and fetes.  We had a wonderful day  Here is the very same Fire Engine before we set off.
Back to my card from La Pashe


I live in the right area to have maps of Brighton so I have used an old one for the background.  If you look carefully you can just see Brighton under 'Anniversary'.
I love the sense of humour on most of the La Pashe cards... have you seen what the bird is doing!!

I look forward to seeing everyone's idea of 'Aged'.

Carol
x

6 comments:

  1. No I hadn't noticed what the bird was doing - love the attention to detail. lol
    Great card and image Carol.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, don't hear much about the London to Brighton run down here in Somerset, but when i lived just along the coast from you at Rustington and east Preston, it was shown on TV every year.
    I love your card and great image, great idea using the map as background.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snap!! I didn't realise we had used the same image, and also made them into Anniversary cards too. It looks great with the map in the background.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant card Carol, & I love the use of the map as the bp. What a great couple they are.
    Gloria x
    GDT for May @ CD Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops from the bird.!! Great image and a super us of a map as the backing paper.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card Carol, i do love the humour of La Pashe, the detail is great, yes i can see Brighton on the map.
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.