Followers

Sunday 30 June 2013

CD Sunday- Dance

A lovely warm day here as I write this and I hope it is the same for everyone.
Thank you all for your entries to our challenge last week.  Beryl gave you a wide field with 'S' and I hope I have done the same this week with my choice of 'Dance'. There are so many dances to choose from so I am looking forward to seeing many varied dance steps from which to choose my Top 3.  Of course I will have a little something for the winner.

I have chosen a La Pashe CD  - 'Wrinklies' as the source for my DT contribution. Here it is:

This graceful and elderly couple are dancing the Silver Foxtrot. They look as though they still have eyes only for each other.
Sadly it is Wynn's last week with us as our Guest Designer and her last card is as fabulous as all the others.  Thank you Wynn for your contribution to our challenges.
I look forward to visiting your Blogs.  If you care to leave a message during your visit here I would be delighted.
Carol
x

8 comments:

  1. What a super image Carol love that dancing couple xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Carol - and a great image. That might be me one day when ceroc gets too much for me.lol
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol

    Beautiful card, love the image and colours, great card,
    I never made one last week some how the time disappeared, I won't be able to make a card for the next two weeks at least, you know where what I am doing, but I hope to join you after the op.
    Have a lovely weekend, hope the shoulder does not play up too much.
    Take care
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Great image, lovely design. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super image Carol and the couple look so graceful dancing together.
    Great theme choice too.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card Carol, it would make an ideal anniversary card for the more mature couple.

    Sue T x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this. Don't they look the 'bees knees'. Noticed another lovely corner die. I really will have to invest in these they look so effective. Thank you for your kind words Carol. I really enjoyed being part of the team.
    Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a sweet couple, dancing so gracefully. Wonderful! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.