Followers

Sunday 9 June 2013

CD Sunday - Fine Plumage

Good morning on such a fine sunny Sunday.
Very suitable weather for our theme this week - 'Fine Plumage' - chosen by Jocelyn.  My fellow teamies have made some beautiful cards so please try and visit them to have a  look.
I am afraid I have another stitched creation for you.  I have been dying to use another of that set of 6 farmyard animal patterns I purchased from Stitching cards.  You have seen the sheep and the goat and here now is the Rooster:

What fine plumes he has and so colourful.  I just love these patterns..  This time I made an easel card and for the easel and the  'stopper'  I went to the Carnival of Colour CD from Ooh La La and found what I wanted in the 'Henpecked' folder.

I am looking forward to seeing who has won the Ooh La La Cd of their choice when the random draw is done for last weeks challenge. All the entries were so good.

On a personal note it looks to be almost certain that I am going to have to have a partial shoulder replacement - hopefully in August if it can be arranged.

I look forward as always to a weeks blog hopping.  See you there and then.
Carol
x

8 comments:

  1. Hi Carol
    Beautifully stitched card, love the muti colours you have used.
    Sorry to hear about your shoulder, I hope it's not too painful at the moment.
    Take care
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Carol, so much work gone into it as there is with a lot of your cards.
    Hope the operation is done when you want it and you heal quickly after it.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeos Carol, no wonder you were keen to use him, he matches the colour of the stopper perfectly.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh isn't he majestic. It's brilliant Carol - so effective.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice of paper and image to compliment your your fabulous stitching Carol, once again beautiful.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aptly named 'carnival of colour' as this certainly is. I love it!!! Fab colour choice.
    I hope your op goes well Carol and it doesn't keep you away from crafting for too long.

    Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love that Rooster! Fabulous stitching, as always.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! Your stitching is so perfect Carol, me, I'd have holes all over the place! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.