Followers

Sunday, 20 October 2013

CD Sunday - Fox and Friends

Good morning.   Thank you all for the many beautiful Butterfly entries we had last week. It was a pleasure to visit everyone and to welcome some newcomers to our Blog.  As Wendy is still not back with us (we are missing you Wendy) I do not know who is going to choose the prize winner but I am sure all that will become clear. 

Today we have a very different theme chosen by Sue T and entries are going to be quite interesting.  I must admit to taking an easy option but my arm was still sore when I tackled this one.
Here are my notelets with matching envelopes:

I used Pollyanna Pickering's British Wildlife DVD.  It contains some wonderful images several of which are of or contain foxes and I think a few of the team used similar images but in different ways.
Have fun.
Carol xx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Carol,

    Lovely notelets living in the country but we don't see foxes that often although one does pop in the garden at night occasionly, along with a badger, sore point I have not seen him for a while and with the badger cull going on I just hope on one has hurt him even though we are not in the cull area.
    I hope your arm recovers soon.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really lovely Carol. The fox at the centre top looks a handsome creature. Will have to think hard for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful Carol and such a lovely idea to make notelets. They are always useful. Hope you arm is feeling a little better.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely notelets Carol. So many foxes. I obviously haven't got the right CDs!
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Carol, all beautiful images and i like the fact that the image is echoed on the envelopes too.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another Pollyanna CD....she should be sponsoring this challenge lol. Great artwork!! Love the notelets and envelopes. They'll be a lovely gift for some lucky person.
    Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These notelets are wonderful Carol, and not such an easy option, you had to put all of those envelopes together. Someone will be lucky with these as a gift.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this set Carol, I wouldn't look at it as an easy option. You have done quite a bit of work making matching envelopes, a great gift for someone.
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a good idea, these are lovely Carol.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete