Followers

Tuesday 26 November 2013

'Highlights'

This is the name of the pattern we used in our morning session at Judith Maslen's Workshop on Saturday.  This time we had two 'full on' patterns to work during the day and I must admit to being really tired when I reached home.  I hadn't realised that I had missed two of this years workshops and this was the first full day of crafting and concentration since my op.

Here is the finished article.  I am afraid it hasn't scanned well.  The photos were even worse which is why I resorted to the scanner.  This is No: 4 in the series 'Beautiful Hair'.

I am not 100% happy with the skin tone on the face and neck and would like to do this again - especially as I enjoyed creating the hair and think I could get better colours.  I may have another go after after Christmas.  There isn't time enough before the festivities.

So here it is - warts and all.

Carol
xx

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Carol, I love the highlights in the hair.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, a very lovely pattern and great name for the design
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.