Followers

Sunday 9 March 2014

CD Sunday - Simply Red

Good Morning.
First of all I would like to thank you all for your 'Quotations'.  My Top 3 choice has been posted on the Challenge Blog.  I have been making lots of parchment flowers so that I can actually part with some to send to the winner.

Wendy has chosen our theme this week and for this I used Deco Delights CD  by Kraftyhands. There are some beautiful colour choices on this CD.... and some lovely figures....grrrr. 

There are a couple of layers of decoupage and the addition of some black and crystal gems. I have this in mind for a girlfriend whose  birthday is this month. I know that she likes the Deco style.
Keep well.
Carol
xx

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful and ellegant card Carol. I'm sure your friend will love it.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely and elegant card, I know she will love it and beautiful Art Deco image.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant card Carol, and it looks lovely in the red. I've not seen this CD from craftyhands, but as I love Art Deco I'll have to check it out.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.