Followers

Sunday 13 July 2014

CD Sunday - Kind and Caring Thoughts .....with Christine

Good Morning everyone.  Our challenge for the next two weeks has been chosen by Christine and I think the team have a lovely selection of ideas for you.
Before I show you my contribution to the pot I would like to say thank you for the entries in the last challenge of 'Round Again'.  I will choose my Top 3 and Jenny will post the details  in due course.

Here is my 'Kind and Caring Thoughts' card and it has come from a new to me favourite CD -
Joanna Sheen's - The Gruffies & Happy Hoppers.

Although I love the House Mouse I think I actually prefer these drawings.  I used some pretty pink mirri card for the mount and for the die cut balloons.  These matched the stitched balloons on the card perfectly.

I had another wonderful day down on the coast yesterday with friends at Judith Maslen's latest Workshop.  I have some finishing off to do to our projects before I can show them to you so I expect I will spend the day quietly working on them.

Have a good day.
Carol xx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the image and your gorgeous layout.
    Look forward to seeing your latest parchment work.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really sweet image, I love the sentiment. Have a happy day finishing your workshop projects. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Carol, such a cute image too. I have to admit to having this CD and not using it yet. Looking forward to seeing what you made yesterday.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Carol, the images are so cute and balloons work perfectly , look forward to seeing what you have been up with the parchment.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Carol and this is one CD I don't have. Love the die cut balloons, they match perfectly with with the image. Looking forward to seeing your latest Parchment creations and so pleased you had an enjoyable day at the class with Judith.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. An adorable image and sentiment. Love your parchment work of Cain.....very clever x
    Wynn x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.