Followers

Tuesday 9 September 2014

CD Sunday - Happily Ever After

Good Evening.  Better late than never.  What a weekend and a start to my week.  I am so sorry to be so late with my post.  I would have problems when I haven't done a scheduled post!!  I think it is called - politely - Murphy's law.
On Thursday I bent down to pick up a piece of paper from the floor and something in my back went 'ping'.  Very painful.  I was nursing my wounds and taking it quietly when to add to it all my left leg collapsed and I ended up on the bathroom floor giving the loo, cupboard and sink a good bashing on the way down.  I have now had a CT Scan, using crutches and waiting for more appts.

I am sure that someone somewhere is experiencing Happily Ever After and I send them all my best wishes, and here is my card for our theme, which has been chosen by Team member Caz


I used the Best of La Pashe 2012  CD for my image which I decoupaged after matting with a matching background and some  plain toning purple card.

Congratulations to Linby, Pamela and Misty's Mum for being in the Top Three in 'Quilting Fun'.

I wish you (and me) a good rest of the week.
Carol xx






4 comments:

  1. My goodness Carol, you didn't tell me the whole story. Your not having much luck again this year. I hope you are managing with your crutches. Hope it goes well wnen you have your CT Scan. Sending gentle hugs and pleased you have managed to share your card. Super image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Carol (think there's a song in there somewhere) sorry to read about your tumbles. I hope it's just a glitch and not a repeat of the shoulder problem. I love your card, this image makes such a lovely anniversary card for the older generation. Hope you'll soon be up and running again.


    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol I like this and it makes a change for the image to be of the more senior citizens rather than the young ones.
    Hope you're starting to feel a little better.
    Hugs
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol I hope you're feeling less sore. I thought I was in a bad way after my fall last weekend but you've outdone me with two accidents!! I love the image you've chosen for the DT card. .....adorable. Wynn x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.