Followers

Saturday, 11 October 2014

Christmas with Majestix

I am a great fan of the Card-io Majestix range of stamps and I have quite a few sets now.  I bought the new multibuy from C & C on Tuesday and they arrived yesterday and I have had a little play.
This is my first go and I was just copying one of the samples done by the demonstrator on the show.

There is a little glitter but it doesn't show well in the scan.  The die used was one of my favourites from Marianne.
I am looking forward to further playing.  Using the stamps on ATC's as well as cards.
Carol
xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Carol, you've recreated this so well it ges so well on the Marianne die too. I missed the show (but recorded it) and the stamps on C and C, so had to buy the stamps directly from Card-i-o.

    Hope your up and about again now and not still confined to the sofa.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful and elegant Christmas card Carol. That die is one of my favourites as well. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely elegant Christmas card, gorgeous stamp and die.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete