Followers

Monday, 8 December 2014

Parchment ATC's

I am now winding down after the Christmas card making marathon.  All now made and ready to post. Now some time to play before the festivities.  I am lucky that I don't have any preparations to do as I will be away.  Just need to take my share of goodies and that is easily done.

So I have been adding some more ATC's to my stock.
These first two use a couple of monogram patterns I came across in an old Parchment Magazine - 2002.  This was before I had even heard of Parchment Craft. The  article was by Dorothy Holness - in my opinion Dorothy is the Goddess of Parchment Craft.  I have been very lucky to have met Dorothy socially and also to have attended one of her workshops.  A wonderful teacher.

These were done fairly quickly as an experiment and I hope to improve greatly on future ones.

And these are more of the butterflies.  Just using different color inks.


Carol
xx

2 comments:

  1. They're beautiful Carol. Good to hear you'll be able to get away for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauitful cards, love the butterflies, I hope you have a lovely christmas and enjoy your little holiday
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete