Followers

Sunday 8 March 2015

CD Sunday ..... Shabby Chic

Shabby Chic is the theme chosen by Sue. Even though it is such a 'wide' term I am never sure if I have got it right or not.  So I have taken my images from a 'Shabby Chic' CD so I must at least be in the right 'ball park'.
I chose to make ATC's for this and managed to make 7.

Debbi Moore Designs - 'Shabby Chic - Seaside'.
 I made the ATC's  from the printed pages and then scanned them into my computer and used MCS to arrange them and give a background.  This makes it easier to post rather than have 7 individual ATC's copied and pasted.
I do like the soft effect of  things Shabby Chic and I hope you will all enjoy producing some masterpieces for us to peruse.
As you will see on our CD Sunday Blog we have talked about the really sad news about the loss of our lovely  past DT member - Wendy.  Wendy was with us on our team until late Autumn when she decided a rest was needed.  We will be celebrating her life next month and we hope you will all join us.

Thank you to those who entered our Everything stops for tea' Challenge and please try and join in with our Shabby Chic.
Carol
xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, not sure at the moment about shabby chic, but I expect i can find something.
    I am going to Sheffield this week, hoping the eye problem will get good news.
    So sorry to hear about purple crazy, it will be nice to do something in her memory.
    Hope you are keeping well
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Carol doing ATCs. I must say I too struggle with shabby chic even tho I prefer creating girlie cards. I'm sure we'll have lots of entries for this one.....fingers crossed W x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea of ATC's Carol, you have no need to worry i would say perfectly shabby chic and i do prefer to see as much variation and interpretation as possible as we all have our own ideas and styles. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ATC's Carol, and I like your idea of sticking to a shabby chic CD for your makes. I struggle to know what shabby chic means but will try and give it a go over the next two weeks.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your ATCs Carol. Have to admit I did some research before I made my card to make sure I was going along the right lines.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely ATC's Carol. You have shown that you don't have to make a card or use lace and ribbon. Like the way you have displayed them too.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.