Followers

Sunday 14 June 2015

CD Sunday - Four legs and a tail

Good morning.  It is jolly cold and wet whilst I am doing this scheduled post.  Surely our Summer will come soon.  If nothing else I want to test this new very expensive Conservatory roof and see how it keeps out the hot sun.  No chance at the moment.

Thank you all for your Bling and Glitter and it is now time for my choice of 'Four legs and a tail'.  So many possibilities - normal and everyday or different and exotic.
I went with a mouse.  From the very popular House Mouse CD's and here it is.

And a juggling mouse at that.  Everything comes from the CD except the red half pearls to highlight the juggling balls and some die-cut pine tree fronds.
I have taken the opportunity to start my Christmas card box with this one.  Just about 99 to go.
My fellow team members have made some great cards so please visit their blogs and get some ideas for your own creations. My last theme choice of Sentiments was well received so I hope to see as many for 'Four legs and a tail'.

I am off down to the Bristol Parchment Craft  Exhibition next weekend (Sunday 21st June).  I am taking  the opportunity to stay with my sister and catch up with all her news,  If anyone is coming to the show please drop by tables 87 and 88 where I will be helping my Parchment Tutor Marilyn Pybus.

Hope to see you then.
Carol xx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card and great theme for the challenge Carol, Good luck at the show, i'm sure you will have a great time and also with your sister. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great theme choice. You have just reminded me that if I don't start my Christmas cards soon I will be chasing around at the last minute like I always seem to do! What a lovely card to start off your collection.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic card Carol and I agree with Jocelyn - I too must start on my Christmas cards. Hope you enjoy your visit with your Sister and the show next weekend.

    sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.