Followers

Thursday 23 July 2015

ATC Swop UK

Here are the ATC's I made and sent in for the July 2015 swop.  The theme this time was 'Newsprint' and although you can send in from 1 - 5  I only made 2 this time and this is how they were presented by the organiser's husband -  affectionately known as 'The Slave'.

But here is a sneeky peek at the ones for August which I am sending in soon. The theme this time is 'Trees' and I  had a lot of fun with these and used some of my new Glaze pens (the old ones had dried up).   And I have had a go at showing them off like 'The Slave'.

Do you like the 'tree' easel I have used on 3 of them?


Ah well!!
Back to Christmas cards.
Carol xx


2 comments:

  1. Super ATC's Carol, I love all of your trees and the tree easels.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ATCs, I like the way you used the tree as an easel.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.