Followers

Saturday 27 August 2016

Happy Happy Reindeer

I am plodding along with my Christmas cards.  I am doing the stitching ones first and this one I have done before but I liked it so here it is again and the pattern is from here:

He does look as though he has been at the sherry trifle - or I should say She - as it is only the lady reindeers who keep their antlers in the Winter.
The decoupaged strip on the left has been cut from a backing paper.  I just cut part of one of the vertical strips and mounted it on to the same gold card I used for backing the image.  I then cut out 4 of the little images again and two of the bows to decoupage the strip.
I have stitched a few more - just got to decided how to present them.
Carol
xx

4 comments:

  1. She certainly does look as if she's a bit squiffy. Beautifully stitched and presented Carol - are the little red and black dots Nuvo Crystal Drops or enamel dots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pamela. The red and gold dots are flat backed half pearls. The eyes are teeny weeny peel offs.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Carol, such a lovely image all stitched out. Looks like it was fun to do too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the reindeer certainly has been on something, looks a little bit drunk. Lovely stitching

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.