Followers

Sunday 4 September 2016

CD Sunday - Shades of Autumn

A very apt title for this coming challenge as the weather turned quite chilly today (Friday) as I was scheduling my post.

This challenge is Paulines first one  as a CD Sunday Team Member and we are hoping for lots of support from our regulars and perhaps regulars to her own Blog.

I knew I had some good Autumnal photographs in some of my folders especially ones taken at RHS Wisley which - luckily for me - is close by.  I decided to make some notelets as I really needed some and combined MCS Deco Follies, photos of Wisley and use of my own graphics programme - ACDSee which came on a CD with my old Pentax camera..

I love the Deco figures from the Follies CD and use them when I can.  Ideal to put into scenes.
This is what I did with them:


I used ACDSee to add frames and wording.
This brought back some very happy memories for me and for a couple of my fellow teamies, Pamela and Jocelyn.  I have know them both for quite a while now (we met through crafting) and we have had several 'meets' at Wisley together with many other mutual friends and we have had some great times there.
I look forward to seeing all your different shades.  Have fun.
Carol
xx

7 comments:

  1. Love the selection of cards and how you created them Carol, all have a wonderful feel of autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful Carol and so lovely to see photographs of Wisley. The Deco ladies fit in perfectly - just like us lol!
    Jocelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've combined the photos and the images really well Carol - I hadn't realised the frames were also digital. The photos brought back memories for me too. Such beautiful gardens and always great to meet friends old and new.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic idea Carol, these notlets look fantastic. I love how you've combined the photos and the deco follies together.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea and combining the photos with the Art Deco beauties, lovely set of note lets

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous project! I love the layout!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous Carol, lovely photographs and a brilliant idea.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.