Followers

Thursday 27 April 2017

A parchment birthday card

sent recently to a friend.

This pattern is by parchment designer Linda Williams and is in the Pergamano book M88.  It is one of six very feminine patterns in the booklet and I loved making it.

Here it is:





When my pins and needles are over I intend to make it again perhaps with different flowers.

My pins and needles etc have now been diagnosed as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in both wrists and trapped nerves in both elbow and neck.  Am having a steroid injection into my right wrist first so I had better get up to date before then so I can rest afterwards.  Not the thing a crafter needs.
Hugs
Carol
xx

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card Carol, love the delicate work on the scent bottle the splash of colour from the flowers is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty design and lots of delicate work - beautiful as ever Carol. Linda Williams was one of the tutors on the Groovi workshop I went to recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the parchment design,
    Well done, I know it's hard for you at the moment to do parchment but this is fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.