Followers

Friday 12 May 2017

ATC SWOP UK

Whilst waiting for the 'Easter' swop ATC's to arrive I thought I would show the ones I have made for the May Swop - Book Titles.
I have chosen all James Bond books:
This is my own very plain presentation.  The ones the organisers do are so much better.
The book fronts do look a little dark.  They are all from the net and I think they are pictures of used books and in fact are a bit dog-eared in places. I am especially proud of the Golden Gun.  I found a silver one in my box of charms and used my gold pen on it and it seems to have been successful.

I wonder what the next theme will be.
Carol
xx

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful ATCs, Love your choice of books
    Great simple display

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.