Followers

Monday 15 May 2017

Jigsaw by a different artist just finished

I liked this one when I saw it online.
Called  'The Craft Shed'  and it is by Steve Read.  It looks idyllic and a bit too tidy but I enjoyed it as a change from the more challenging Colin Thompson.

Now tomorrow I am having my steroid jab into my wrist so I will not be crafting for a wee while. How long I don't know.  So I am organising a new puzzle to keep me occupied and this is a doozy by Colin Thompson:

It is called 'Flying Home' and lt looks a little difficult so it should keep me quiet.
I will see you when I come out the other side.
Hugs
Carol
xx

4 comments:

  1. The craft shed looks like a beautiful puzzle Carol, and the new one looks so difficult good luck with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely puzzle, the craft room very pretty and interesting.
    I like your new one but it looks complicated
    I hope the injection goes well and things improve
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of the Craft Shed. Hope all goes well tomorrow and the injection works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love these puzzles Carol. Did you frame the craft shed one. I think I would. Looks tidier than mine!! Hope the injection works wonders for you. Take care W xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.