Followers

Wednesday 21 June 2017

'ATC Swop UK'

Here are the ATCs I made for the current swop - 'Nautical'.

They look so cool - I wish I could join them. The 'seaweed' and the fishes and the seahorse are all die cuts but the sealions are stamped from a new set of clear stamps by Marianne.  When I stamped them I used my new Tim Holtz stamp pad for the first time and I was very impressed.  It worked just like it did on his video demo. I stamped using Stazon on smooth watercolour paper and then painted them with my Lyra Aquacolors - also new.

On days like today I wished I lived by the sea.

Keep cool - if you can.
xx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful selection of stamps Carol, great use of dies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ATCs Carol. We live not far from the sea and in the shade in our garden today it's been 33%!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your inspiring blog Carol, just HAD to follow you.xx
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annie. Thank you for becoming a follower and for the compliment. I have left a message on your blog.
      Carol xx

      Delete
  4. A gorgeous collection a ATC's Carol, I love the cheeky little seal.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous collection of ATCs love the seaweed and sea lions

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.