Today I managed to make two cards from scratch and finish another that I had started. All down to the effect of the steroids I am on. It has gone midnight and I am still busy.
The first card is the one I had started. It is a Judith Maslen parchment pattern and is a design we started at one of her workshops - when I can't remember.
The next two are ones that I made using new dies. The first one is an Amy die called Brick in the wall. I had a great deal of fun with this one choosing the 'view' and whether to use brick or stone. I diecut 5 different holes in the wall to see which worked best. It is a great die.
I had fun but I really think I must go to bed. Of course it is absolutely pouring down yet again. I find it difficult to sleep when the rain is lashing against the windows.