Followers

Thursday 26 April 2018

Playing with Parchment

At our parchment session yesterday I took along some images that I had created.  As there weren't really enough of us to have our lesson (only 4 of us) we played with some of  those images that I had taken along.

I had such fun making the patterns and here is what I did with mine to make it into  a very simple card.



There is so  much scope to play about with these by using any border that you like and adding other patterns around or in the picture itself.  In the centre of mine I did use a very fine grid to prick a pattern of holes filling the 6 white segments. The border was made by drawing outside and inside the same hexagonal die and then embossing between the lines  with a white pencil. The scallop edge was made using a Fine Large PCA Scallop Edge Tool and a scallop template. This was then filled in with a Pergamano Star Tool impression.
I hope to have more fun with these as the patterns I can make are endless - and that is no exaggeration.
We then ate lots of cake as I had taken a huge Minion cake along that I had made.  I like it when Birthdays last all week.
Hope you like this new image.
Carol
xx

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful pattern Carol, it make a gorgeous card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, gorgeous pattern and colours. It's nice to design and make something unquie

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.