Followers

Sunday 13 May 2018

CD Sunday - Art Deco - chosen by Margaret

Good Morning.  I am writing this on Friday afternoon and it is a bit cooler today.  I am off down to the coast very early tomorrow for our bi monthly workshop with Judith Maslen.  I am so pleased to be going as at one time I thought I would have had my op by now and there would be no 'parching' for me for a while. But as it was put off I am going South with a glad heart.  I do love our days down with Judith.
Back to the plot.  Margaret has chosen Art Deco for us for this challenge.  There are many CD's out there with this as it's theme so I am sure you have one tucked away somewhere.

My card is :

I used MCS Deco Follies CD for the ladies and my graphics programme ACDsee for putting it all together and the sentiment.  The background is a photograph taken in a garden in Bristol. I attended a kind of Garden Party there when I was staying with my sister.
I really enjoyed creating this little scene and I hope you like it too.

Now - today is the day we announce our 8th Birthday Challenge winners......... but you will have to visit the CD Sunday Blog to find out who we have chosen as our two prize winners.  You can find out here   or maybe  here .

Don't forget too that we will be showing you Wynn's Top 3 choice for her challenge of  'Anything Goes'. next weekend.

I hope to see you on your blogs and please don't forget to leave me a message on your way past.
Hugs
Carol
xx

9 comments:

  1. Clever idea for a card Carol and your 'people' look right at home in the garden.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo was the perfect foil for the images, beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, I feel I'm at the garden party with the people enjoying a drink, gorgeous Art Deco card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful Art Deco card Carol, I know I have many Art Deco CD's tucked away. Hope you had a great weekend with Judith, looking forward to seeing your makes.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely idea to incorporate your own lovely photo into the design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this. Such a great combination of a photo and the figures. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you put the graphics onto a photo - it looks wonderful. Must try and remember that one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carol, I just love how you've made this card and the garden picture is wonderful xx Someone's got a good eye when taking photos xx

    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. สล็อต
    I know I have many Art Deco CD's tucked away. Hope you had a great weekend with Judith, looking forward to seeing your makes.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.