Followers

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Latest parchment patterns from Judith Maslen

Last Saturday was our 2nd of the year visit down to Judith's for her workshop. Work being the operative word as we did work hard.  For some time during the morning you could have heard a pin drop in the room - which let's face it is unusual.
Fabulous patterns though and here is the morning one - that took all the concentration:


A very different pattern for the afternoon and although it took hard work and concentration it wasn't quite so intense.
Personally I was thrilled that I could make the workshop. I wasn't expecting to as I was due for surgery on my wrist - which was cancelled.  Re-scheduling is inevitable though and I am going to have to miss a workshop sometime.

Here is the 'afternoon' card:

I haven't added any sentiments as yet. They can be done at a later date using a peel off or die cut.
I thoroughly enjoyed my day thank you Judith and thank you to my two companions for the day especially our chauffeur.



4 comments:

  1. Two beautiful and very different cards Carol, I love them both. Glad you had a good weekend.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful pieces of work Carol - as usual. I must admit I have a favourite - the second one.
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards, beautiful parchment as always
    Love them both

    ReplyDelete
  4. ไฮโล
    I love them both. Glad you had a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.