Followers

Sunday 22 July 2018

CD Sunday - 'Anything Goes' - chosen by Meg

Good Morning.

Our 'Anything Goes' challenges usually prove to be popular -   for obvious reasons. But don't get carried away and forget to use a CD somewhere along the way. It is easily done. I have almost done it myself and I am on the team. I think, in my case, it is an age thing.

I chose to make a birthday card for a special friend.   Now I read on her Facebook page that she has recently grown rather fond of Cacti but that they are fighting back. That gave me an idea for her card and for my' Anything Goes'.  Here it is:

Now the card base is from Carol Ann's Studio CD - page  Smudge 3.  The stitch pattern is from Stitching Cards and can be found here.  The Cactus die and pot I bought some time ago and this was a perfect time to use it.
I enjoyed making this using stitches and dies and finding a toning card and background.  I think I enjoy stitching almost as much as parchment.

I hope to see you on your blogs.

Hugs
Carol
xx

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant make, love the stitched cactus and the die cut one, so nice to give a personalised card

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic stitched card Carol, I love it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous stitched card, you and I like the same things and this is a lovely stitching design, makes a beautiful card for her

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love your stitched cards, this one is a real stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very clever card and I'm sure she loved it.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Carol, I love your stitched cactus :)
    Best Wishes
    Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.