Followers

Sunday 5 August 2018

CD Sunday - 'Celebrate in Style' - chosen by Wynn

Good Morning. I hope all are well and haven't melted away in the heat. It has been particularly hot down here in the S.E. and in fact I had heat stroke on the two very hot days. I could have expected it if I had sat out in the sun but I hadn't as I don't really like the heat.  I am weird and prefer the cooler months.

To get on with our new challenge. Wynn has chosen a good theme that allows a great deal of scope as there are many things and occasions about which to celebrate. As long as you do it in style and use a CD somewhere you could be a winner.

I decided to add to my Christmas box and here is my creation:

This was all from - MCS - Festive Deco Follies.  I decoupaged the car, the street light and the wreath and added a smidgen of glamour dust to the light.  I enjoyed making this card. A simple concept but I love choosing the figures, finding suitable embellishments  and making sure the proportions are correct.  Each year I choose one of my Christmas  makes to be my 'fall back' card in case I don't have time to make everyone on my list an individual card and this year I think this one will be that card.

We had a good few entries into Meg's challenge 'Anything Goes' -  and thank you to those who joined us - and we hope to see as many entering this challenge. If you cannot find anything in particular to celebrate you can always add to your Christmas box like me.

Please don't forget to use a CD and give it credit so that we can see the details.  Also please don't forget that if you haven't a blog of your own you can enter via Facebook (here)  or email - cdsunday2@gmail.com
Please have fun with Wynn's challenge and I look forward to viewing your cards whichever way they are sent.
Hugs
Carol
xx

4 comments:

  1. This era was elegant and decadent, love the card Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the art deco style and this is a fabulous Christmas card Carol.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous Christmas card Carol, Art Deco my favourite too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Art Deco, and this is a gorgeous Christmas card
    Hope you are feeling better hopefully it will be cooler for a few days for you

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.