Followers

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Quick Flower Vase card



I came accross this pattern by Pat Hoskins in a Parchment Magazine from April 2005. She has two versions to do but I chose the 'black ink' one as I wanted to try out a new 0.2 black pen that I have just bought. I still think a fine mapping pen and ink gives a better result. The edging is done using a Quin tool with embossing around each central hole and then snipped out. I like the randomness of this edging. The pattern also gave me some more practice of colouring using polychromos and dorso oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.