Followers

Thursday 16 September 2010

Stitch and Creative Crafts Show - Sandown Park

Well I think I am ready now for the first day of the Show tomorrow. I do hope some Blog readers do come to the show and make themselves known at our Stand - F17. I love meeting new people and hopefully spreading the word about the wonderful craft of Parchment.
Debs - of Debbees Cd's - will be on our Stand on Saturday and Sunday - and my friend Pat of Patsymay will be at the show. She had an incredible sell out show on C & C last week with their Foil-It machine. They had to finish the show after half an hour.

The link for the Show details are in the title.

See you over the next few days I hope.
Carol
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.