Followers

Saturday, 12 March 2011

Best Bib and Tucker


Today I attended another of Judith Maslen's fun and informative workshops down in the New Forest. In a busy day we made and completed a card in the morning and managed the greater part of a second - very different style - card in the afternoon. Here is my morning offering and I decided to make the bow tie on mine 3D and add a little bling.
I haven't finished the second card and will post it when I do.
Thank you Judith for another most enjoyable session and I look forward to the next one in May.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're having such an enjoyable time Carol. What a stunning card and I'm looking forward to seeing the second one very soon. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I really like!! Even more cross with myself for being broken and missing it! LOL Glad you had a good day.. but then that was always going to be!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete