Followers

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Sarah Kaye - from Mettemusen site

SOLD AT THE FESTIVAL
I printed out and painted this little one some time ago but I think I must have over embossed the border I used as it all seemed to buckle. I didn't want to waste all that work so I 'took out' the image using a fine stamp edge tool and using Perga Glue just on the very edges have fixed her to a new border frame. If you add the smallest amount of Perga Glue you will find that it doesn't show through the parchment.
The border I have used is one by Florence Holmes - one of her 'need to think about' ones. I had already fastened the frame to the base card with Perga Glue again so this time the beads are sewn on just for decoration.
For the base card I used a backing paper from a Carol Ann's Studio CD printed directly to a matt linen A4 card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.