Followers

Sunday 17 July 2011

CD Sunday - Nautical

Gosh -Sunday does seem to come round quickly.
For this weeks theme - Nautical - I used  a CD from Crafty Computer Paper -   'Card Kits and Bits'.
I have a few of  their CD's and I consider them an important part of my crafting CD collection.  If you need a very quick card that is a little different - quirky even,  then this Cd is great.
So I don't consider I have done anything particularly clever, original or inspiring this week but I hope you like the card nonetheless.
I look forward to seeing some great 'Nautical' cards from you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.