Followers

Sunday 31 July 2011

Well - the craft room move was successful and look what I found

Packed away in one of the boxes.  An ' Antique Pansy' card kit from Ribbon Box.  I bought it at one of the craft shows about 18months/2 years ago.  So now I am relaxing in my lovely new cool and airy craft space I decided to have a go at this.  I still have the rest of the box to sort out but I have achieved something. I have a very kind and sweet next door neighbour who has been nothing but kindness itself to me since the day I moved in here and it is her birthday next month so this will be for her.

Monday 1st Aug
Oops! Following on from the above - when I was putting the remainder of the kit away (enough for two) I realised that I hadn't actually finished the card.   So here it is - finally finally finished.

7 comments:

  1. Pleased you are now settled in your new room Carol. This is gorgeous, I haven't seen these kits at the shows but one of my favourite flowers embellished beautifully.
    Your next door neighbour will be thrilled to receive it for her birthday.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the move has done you good, this is super.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A craft room, how lovely, cant get my husband to move on that one, I just have to wish.
    Beautiful card and lovely ribbon flowers. I can see the move has given you new inspiration.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Carol. I'm sure your neighbour will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delivered the card next door - hope she likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I discovered that it was my lovely neighbours 80th birthday so I am pleased that I gave her a 'special'. She came round to thank me and it was so rewarding to see how pleased she was with a handmade card. I was told that she has kept all the cards I have made her over the years. So makes up for the nameless someone who gave one back to me once- "she couldn't use it and it was a pity to waste it".
    It still hurts.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.