Followers

Sunday 21 August 2011

CD Sunday - Nursery Rhymes

Another week has slipped by so quickly and here it is - time for another challenge.  I decided to make some ATC's for our theme of Nursery Rhymes and I sourced my materials from various places.Using allsorts of bits and pieces is what I love about making ATC's.


I used Joanna Sheen's  'ATC Assistant', ' Crafty Image Emporium CD'  and Ooh La La Creations -' Shoes in Bloom '  for my basic sources and then peel-offs, Flower Soft and a rubber stamp for the rest.  The clock face came from 'The Fruit Pixie' - a veritable Aladdins Cave for ATC enthusiasts.
We look forward to seeing lots more great entries to our challenge and it is even more fun now we have a top three each week as well as our monthly Sponsor.  Well done to Sue, Jocelyn and Caroline - our winners last week.  Who will it be this week? It is Jenny's turn to choose her three favourites. 

3 comments:

  1. Good morning Carol, fabulous ATC's and thanks for your comment on my blog. Yes, the shiny paper changes colour when you move it, had in my stash for ages but forget to use it.
    Enjoy your day
    Hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol,

    Well that is the most wow cards I have seen for a while, I love the mouse run up the clock thats my favorite.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Atc's Carol, love the little clock and mouse running down.

    Even hotter today, we had a thunder storm in the early hours, but it didn't help much, so sticky yuck xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.