Followers

Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Whilst on Debbees CD stand at Bluewater

I  copied the card designed by Judith Maslen in collaboration with Debs that appeared in February's Parchment Magazine- details here

Here is the card made.  My apologies for the non existing backing paper.  I hadn't taken any with me and  just had to buy a pack of plain  white cards to use. Also here is a photo of the stand. The demonstrator is conspicuous by her abscence  as she doesn't like her picture being taken.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol,

    The card is beautiful, I hope youare having a great time.

    re ribbon I buy it from a local wool shop, and I am happy to go and get you some, Its made by Spiral sorry I dont have a web link for it.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card looks lovely on here Carol, but better in the flesh.

    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete