Followers

Sunday 4 November 2012

CD Sunday - Christmas in Pink

What a week we have had  weatherwise.   Sunshine, hailstones, rain and frost.  Sometimes all on the same day!
Thank you for all the Beautiful Blue's last week.  This week we are having a change of colour - pink.
Our November Sponsors Carol and Hayley of  Dreamees gave all our teamies a folder of pink goodies to use and this is what I have done:
My CD contribution is the greeting tag which came from Carol Ann's Studio Midi Cd-11.
We all used the same folder  and I think you will agree that my fellow teamies have come up with with some great and different cards showing lots of  imagination.
Our Sponsor is very kindly donating a prize of any one of their CD's to the value of £9.99 - so good luck in the draw.

We are also welcoming Pauline as our Guest Designer for this month.  Please visit her Blog where I am sure you will admire her work as much as we do.

I look forward to my visits to your Blogs.
Carol x


7 comments:

  1. Lovely card Carol, I like the unusual shape of your base card and your layout is great.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol,

    Gorgeous card, I don't know about you but I woke up to snow this morning, just to prove it I have taken photos to put on my blog later.
    Thank you for the comment on my fluffy angel.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Carol, great shape to the card and the darker borders lift the image xx sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty Carol, I love your shaped card base and your embellished tree image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol.
    Im so pleased you like our (Dreamees) files you were given for this challenge, you have designed a lovely card.

    Carol Bignall
    Dreamees

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the card shape - I have some like that and keep forgetting they are there in the cupboard. Love the pearly looking whatsits on the end of the tree branches too.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I haven't been around lately Carol but have been having terrible problems with my internet. Your card is so pretty and such a lovely shape. Also love your Beautiful Blue and the other blue parchment one, gorgeous! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.