Followers

Sunday 23 June 2013

CD Sunday - 'S' is for...............

Good Morning.  This is a scheduled post this week because if all is right with the world (and especially my little bit of it) I should be down in Bristol getting ready for the Bristol Parchment Exhibition.  Followers of my Blog will remember that it was whilst loading my car for the journey down for this Show last year that I fell and broke my arm.
Enough of that.  My card for this theme is a little tongue in cheek and I would like to present to you....


My 'Stitched Stallion'...

Hasn't he the most fabulous waistline?  Just like his creator.  And those teeth!!   I am so enjoying this series of patterns. Two more to go - the cow and the pig.   I will have to work them into a future theme somehow.
The CD part of my easel card is the background again.  I used the same CD as before when I did the Rooster - Ooh La La's  'Carnival of Colour'.

I will catch up with Blog land in a couple of days.  Hope you all have a great weekend.
Carol x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Carol

    Love the card, great design and stitching, I had a look at that site and they have some brilliant designs. Thanks for sharing it.
    Hope you enjoy the show, look forward to seeing you later hopefully, if the pain will be good today.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy your time at the show Carol and that all goes smoothly for you. I love your stitched cards and this is another fabulous one.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're having fun at the show Carol. I had to smile at your 'stallion'....he looks happy. Another fun card.
    Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Carol. I've just printed this set off to take on holiday - they are such fun images x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, what a fun card, brill! Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have enjoyed the show Carol and you are now relaxing without any more mishaps. I Like your stitched cards and this one has made me smile.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.