Followers

Friday, 6 September 2013

Crafts-Too Challenge You(C2cu)- Challenge #3 -Texture- Twist 1 - Choose your own style

A new month and a new challenge.  This Twist is to choose your own style but use Textures please.
I have chosen 'Bright and Cheerful' for my style.

For my DT card the texture I have chosen for this one is stitching with colourful threads. I die cut the pink card for the stitching and then backed with  some  papers left over from my August projects.  I spliced  these together to give a contrast interest and then backed with an embossed gold shimmer mat.  The large brads I found in my stash and was amazed that they matched almost exactly.  I didn't have 4 of each colour so I opposed the 2 of each  to the background stripes.  Finally the multicoloured stripey paper and sentiment come from a CD.

I hope you enjoy the challenge and I will be posting my second for Twist 1 next week.

Take care.
Carol xx
C2cu DT

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous colourful card Carol, I love it. Hope thing are still going well.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous way to add texture to a card Carol, so pretty. It was good to see you the other day and I am glad the shoulder is progressing well.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever Carol the stitching is amazing. Such a pleasing card to the eye.

    Always the way in my craft room I never have four of anything!! lol

    Crafty hugs from Shirl x x

    ReplyDelete