Followers

Saturday 19 October 2013

Red Dragon

There is a little story behind this card but I will be brief.  I have a lovely friend - Pamela - who happens to be Welsh and when I saw this parchment pattern of a dragon by Judith Maslen I wanted to make it just for her.  Now Judith had coloured the dragon green as she had designed it for her series of Pub titles - 'The Green Dragon'.  But the true Welsh dragon is red  - so red it had to be.

The rest of the story concerns CD Sunday.  Pamela has very kindly sent me a parcel of goodies for CD Sunday to add to the prizes that we award.  As I had just finished the dragon for Pamela we decided to send it to her from us all at CD Sunday as a thank you for her generosity.

So thank you again Pamela from CD Sunday ........and me.

Carol
xx

4 comments:

  1. How lucky Pamela is to be receiving such a beautiful card. The dragon looks stunning in red. And also how genorous of Pamela to donate some prizes for the CD Sunday Challenge.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the Y Ddraig Goch is standing up next to my PC monitor. What a stunning boy he is too! Thank you Carol and it was my pleasure to provide the goodies for someone else to make use of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful parchment, he is a gorgeous dragon and I like him in red better than green.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your parchment work is amazing Carol.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.