Followers

Sunday, 15 December 2013

CD Sunday - The 3 D's - Die cuts, DL, and Decoupage

Well - you have me to blame for this one but I thought it would be a little different.  I look forward to seeing what you all make and of course I will have a little something for the winner of the Top 3.

Here is my own  offering:

I have used Artylicious - Season's Greetings CD -  for the background and the Angel - which has been decoupaged.  My die cut is the sentiment.

Are you all ready for the holidays?  I have finished and posted all my cards and now I am spending  a quiet weekend collecting all the Christmas craft goodies and boxing them up until next year.

Then I plan to tackle many ATC's .... if I don't get sidetracked by the latest Parchment Magazine.  It has just arrived and there are some good patterns just begging to be tackled.

Carol
xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I like the angel she is a lovely image.
    Yes my magazine did arrive and so far I have not even open the first page, I hope to finish my cards this afternoon, and hopefully get them sent, not even done the ones going abroad, ok I am behind but hopefully they will get there.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful image Carol - love the colour choice.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card Carol and your Angel is beautiful.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This a beautiful card Carol. I love the colour so different but very elegant. xx

    ReplyDelete