Followers

Sunday, 23 March 2014

CD Sunday - Going round in circles

I am away at the moment enjoying some quality crafting time with a friend so I have scheduled this post.  Jenny is also kindly posting the CD Challenge for me.  Thank you Jenny.

Here is the card I have made for this theme which has been chosen by our Jocelyn.

Joanna Sheen - Jane Shasky - 'from the heart of the garden'.  
I love these butterflies and I  have used them  a couple of times.  They are from the CD as well.
I will catch up with you all on my return.
Take care and have fun.
Carol
xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh that's beautiful Carol. I was looking at that CD only yesterday but didn't spot those butterflies. I'm guessing they were in the embellishments bit which I didn't visit.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Carol and lovely butterflies. Hope your having a great time while you're away.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty, I love those butterflies.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Carol! Love it Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and I love the butterflies.
    Hope you are having a great time
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your kind comments. I am now home safely and I had a wonderful time with my friend and her husband. I was thoroughly spoilt with their time and hospitality.
    x

    ReplyDelete